Old World Christmas Ornaments: Fireman Collection Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree
$ 14.50 $ 15.99
According to legend the rooster has only crowed once at mid-night. This was to announce the birth of the Baby Jesus. For this reason, Spanish and Latin American Countries call their midnight mass on Christmas Eve the Mass of the Rooster, or Misa del Gallo.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- ROOSTER ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3. 5 x 2. 5 x 1. 75