Old World Christmas Ornaments: Hot Dog Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree (32050)
As American as baseball, hot dogs, and apple pie. Although sausages originated centuries ago, they didn t become Hot Dogs until they were put on a bun, which first happened in St. Louis in 1880. In 1902, during a New York Giants baseball game, the term Hot Dog was coined.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- HOT DOG ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 4 x 1.75 x 1.25