Old World Christmas Fisherman Collection Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree Compass
$ 24.50 $ 14.99
Dating as far back as 221 BC, in the Qin dynasty, people have been using compasses to help find their way. Originally the Chinese used a lodestone compass to tell fortunes, and later developed the luopan for Fung Shui. By the 11th century, they were being used for navigation. Even today, we still look to the compass rose to find our true north.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- COMPASS ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 2. 5 x 2 x 0. 75