Old World Christmas Ornaments: Cocktail Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree
With its balance of sweet and tart flavors, the Margarita is a popular cocktail. Its origins remain a mystery shrouded in many legends. Most involve a beautiful woman named Margarita and the bartender who created the drink in her memory. February is National Margarita Day.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- MARGARITA ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3. 75 x 3. 75 x 3