Old World Christmas Ornaments: Chef's Collection Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree, Chefs Hat
$ 13.50 $ 12.99
A chef s hat is also known as a toque. Chefs began wearing these hats to blend in with the monks, by wearing similar shaped hats, as they sought refuge in the monasteries. Chefs were being persecuted for their creativity. The hats have remained a symbol of the profession.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- CHEF'S HAT ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 2.75 x 2.5 x 2.5