Old World Christmas Ornaments
Style Name:Golden Gate
Inaugurated on May 27, 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge spans the entrance to San Francisco Bay. When completed, it was the world's longest and tallest suspension bridge. A masterly example of engineering, it is painted "International Orange", to provide enhanced visibility.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- TRAVEL GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3 x 4 x 1