Old World Christmas Ornaments
Barbecuing is more popular than ever with folks exploring a variety of woods and eagerly firing up their grills regardless of the season or the weather. The Barbeque Industry Association notes that Americans are "cooking over the coals" more than 2.9 billion times a year!
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- BARBECUE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.5 x 2 x 1.5