Old World Christmas Glass Blown Ornament Rainbow Row (20100)
$ 22.75 $ 29.99
Rainbow Row is the series of thirteen colorful and historic houses in Charleston, South Carolina. This is the longest cluster of row houses in the U. S. The houses earned their name in the 1930s because they were painted pastel colors. Today, this is one of the most photographed and popular tourist stops in the city.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- RAINBOW ROW ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 2. 5 x 4. 25 x 1. 5