Old World Christmas Cities, Places and Landmarks Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree St Louis
$ 16.99 $ 19.99
The St. Louis Arch is 630ft tall, making it the tallest monument in the Western hemisphere. It represents the expansion of the United States westward and is also known as the Gateway Arch. The Arch also represents coming together, which is also shared by many during the holiday season.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- TRAVEL GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- ST LOUIS ARCH ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3 x 3 x 1. 75