Old World Christmas Cities, Places and Landmarks Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree Leaning Tower of Pisa
$ 26.95 $ 24.99
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the freestanding bell tower of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa. Constructed in stages beginning in 1174, it started to lean when the third of its eight stories was built. It still stands today and is one of the most famous structures in Italy.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- LEANING TOWER OF PISA ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 5. 5 x 1. 5 x 1. 5