Old World Christmas Cities, Places and Landmarks Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower
$ 22.49 $ 24.99
The Eiffel Tower, named after its designer, Gustave Eiffel, was built between 1887 and 1889 as the entrance arch for the Exposition Universelle, a World's Fair marking the centennial of the French Revolution. It is a global icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- TRAVEL GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- EIFFEL TOWER ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 5 x 2. 5 x 2. 5