Old World Christmas 32338 Ornament Pink Baby Onesie
In the Victorian era, infants were dressed in miniature versions of adult clothing. At their most relaxed, babies were dressed in white gowns. It wasn t until the 1950s that Walter Artzt designed the first baby onesie, creating a comfy & simple way to keep infants cozy.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- PINK BABY ONESIE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.25 X 2.75 X 1