Old World Christmas 32333 Ornament Six Pack of Beer
The six pack emerged in the 1950s and has become a symbol of relaxation with good friends. Breweries originally sold bottles in crates of 12, but grocery stores found that the 6-pack fit better in a paper grocery bag. Enjoy responsibly and remember to recycle!
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- SIX PACK OF BEER ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 2. 25 X 3 X 2